Friday, January 14, 2011

Let the planning start!

So this weekend Karina and Ani are coming over and we are busting out the planning.  Let's see how this goes. 

So where do you start?  Of course, finding a place for the wedding and reception???  Well, there is one place I want to have the wedding but finding a reception area is the key.  Then there is the back up plan that just the name of it bothers some people. 

I need to just let the wedding be my planning but some people are just opinionated and I really don't want to hurt their feelings.  I am trying to let everyone feel like they are involved, but how do you let them be involved and still get what you want?  Any of you know please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!


On the other side, there is a bridal fair in McKinney next weekend(22nd) and the Dallas bridal fair is coming up again on the 29th.  I am going on the 22nd but not quite sure I'm going on the 29th because I'll have the kids.  We will see.

So what do I have planned????  Colors-orange and pink
                                                  Flowers-Gerber daisy are the biggest!
                                                  Bridal party-CHECK
                                                  Food-my mom if the place allows outside catering, other wise don't know.

So that's about it.  I have to find a place for all of it, someone to do the ceremony, plan what happens at the reception and everything else.

Alright as far as the weight loss, it's stalled again, like every time after my cycle.  So who knows if or when it will start?!

No comments:

Post a Comment