Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year guys!

We are starting the year out with friends and family here at the house.  I'm  babysitting some friends kids and we are enjoying the night tonight.  When the kiddos go to bed we are going to play the WII and watch the ball to drop.  I am going to have a sip of 'bubbly' tonight and see how that goes.  I'm sure it will not be fun or taste all that great, but I got by baby here with me and I'm going to kiss him at midnight.

So what are you guys doing for New Years?  Any traditions you are not doing because of your surgery?  I'm not big on New Years traditions besides the drinking.  But I don't drink when I have my kids here so I'm not missing anything this year I'll tell you that!

Me!

Sean with Zachary

Playing

All the kids Cheers

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment