Sunday, November 7, 2010

The day before

So today is day14 of the diet.  I was to loose 14lbs before tomorrow and as of this morning I was at 12!!!!!!!  That's still amazing!

AS I have said Kim is coming over today to take pictures of my before and some measurements....shhhh I don't want to know!

I'm scared and excited.  I have a shelf in the fridge for my cold foods; one in the pantry for my box foods too! 

I've planned some meals for the family and I've had some help cleaning up today to be ready. 

I went shopping yesterday and got some clothes that are a size smaller to have something to try on before I go back to work in a couple weeks... I'll even leave the tags on just in case they are too big!!  **OMG I just said they may be to big!!!!!  WOW!

Alright guys...I'm off to be a good girl for the last day of my diet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment