Monday, November 22, 2010

2 weeks Post op!

Today marks the 2nd week since I started my new life.  You hear alot of people say it's your new life.  The reason is because this is not the easy way out.  This is not a quick fix.  This surgery is just a tool for me to use to loose weight and to become more healthy.  I have to change the way I look at food, how I use food and how I let food into me.

With my two weeks comes me eating solids.  I ate a scrambled egg for breakfast with a little cheese.  This is high protein foods, and how I should be thinking.  I have to read everything about what I'm eatting and what I'm drinking so that I don't get sick.  I had an episode of dumping and I don't want to do that again.

So here is the weight, I know you are all wanting to know.  Since the morning of my surgery I have lost 15lbs!  Plus the weight I lost the two weeks before, so I'm off to a great start!  So that's 22lbs in such a short time!  People are noticing...heck I put on a shirt and it fit right! 

So I'm off to work on Thanksgiving because it's here this year....Enjoy guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment