Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 4:The Diet

So I am on day 4 of the diet and I can say I feel much better!  Day two and three were a little hard, but today is different.  I still haven't had any caffeine since Saturday afternoon when I had my last Mt. Dew. 
Monday at work I had a head ache and I kept taking meds to keep it away and to just keep it to a small one.  Add in the fact that I'm a woman and mother nature has a sick since of humor of timing!  I think it didn't go to badly.  Tuesday was a little better then Monday but I was just TIRED!  I started to fall asleep at my desk and I even got sick to my stomach and ate some crackers.  I felt better once there was something in my stomach and I went on with the diet.  Today is a horse of a different color.  The sky is nice, the weather is great and I feel GOOD!   I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed, but I did and I did it faster then normal.  I then just felt good and was ready to go.  So there was a change!!!  I also weighed my self!!!!!!!  Well it's not much but as of this morning I was down 5.2lbs from Sunday morning.  That's a lot for me and I'm very excited!!! **insert crazy happy dance here!**

Alrigtht, so now what am I doing?
I'm drinking a carnation sugar free instant breakfast in the morning.  It's kinda like chocolate milk in the morning so it's good.  I'm thinking of trying it warm and see if it taste like hot coca.(I'll let you know)
For my snacks I've been eating the special K double chocolate bars.  They are GREAT!  Taste like a candy bar!
For my shakes I've been doing the Slim Fast strawberry ICE COLD.  It's like a strawberry shake.
For dinner so far here are my 3 meals:
Sunday: 5oz chicken breast baked 1cup steamed carrots 1 cup steamed broccoli (NO FATS!)
Monday had the same thing, it was good!
Tuesday: 5oz boneless pork loin chop 11/2 cups steam green beans and carrots mixed.  I was out of veggies so I just didnt' feel like running to the store.

So for dinner tonight I plan on doing some more pork left over from last night...and some veggies too... I'm not that inventive...so what works works!
I'll keep you all updated!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Your date is set.

    It looks like I will be right behind you.

    I'm waiting for insurance approval, but the gals in the office don't think I will have any problems. Once the approval is in hand, they'll schedule me for the pre-op stuff.

    ReplyDelete