Tuesday, September 21, 2010

STATE FAIR!!!

So as I said in my last post I'm going to the State Fair of Texas.  It's a world known event in down town Dallas, not just for the fair, BigTex but mostly for the most creative foods.  I have gone to the fair many times and most of the time I miss out on the food because I am always trying to drop a few pounds.  Even in High School when my marching band marched the Cotton Bowl I made sure I watched what I ate.

This news article in the Dallas Morning News this morning gave me even more inspiration...ARTICLE ...

I agree with it, you should go to the fair and enjoy your self, come home and get back to normal.  It's once a year, and for me it will be the only time I'll let myself eat like this. 

So I'll be going to the Fair on SUNDAY September 25, 2010...anyone in the DFW area is welcome to join me!!!! 

1 comment: