Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well, what the heck is next?

So today I got the confirmation from the shrink..."I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell..." Been singing it all day!  So he submitted the report to Dr. Nick and I confirmed that Dr. V sent over all of my weight checks with him to Dr. Nick too.  So what do I do next?


WAIT!!!!

Yeah that is what I have to do, stinking Wait for the insurance to respond.  Once they respond I'll be going CRAZY!

I mean, I'll have to submit my request for time off with work, starting my "liquid" diet for two weeks and getting life in order to be home for 4 to 6 weeks.

That's allot...but I'll also have to be making sure I take my vitamins, get rid of the Mt. Dew habits.

We will see....I guess the next time I post will be to tell you what's happening....

No comments:

Post a Comment