Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weather....CRAP!

Well as it is now the 9th of February and well the kids have missed now 5 days of school, along with me missing 5 days of work.  That means out of the 7 days of either we've only gone 2.  Snow, ice, wind and blistering clod temps keep us inside the house.  Four of those days were last week in a ROW, then today.  The kids have cleaned their rooms, done their laundry, I've done mine and now I'm just tired.

So the weight loss is going OK, but I'm still not exercising much.  I want to and I'm trying to, but it's hard when the energy still hasn't come in and just not inspired to do it.  I'm hoping tonight gets some inspiration.  I'm going to support group meeting and REALLY hope that I can with the weather.

As for the wedding planning....I got a surprise this weekend.  Ashley, one of my brides maids and the only one out of town, came in to town!  She's going with Ani, Karina and me on Saturday to go look at dresses!  I am even trying on a few!  I'm excited about it.  I'm hoping we can find some dresses that look good on all three of them and we can then get them ordered and get going on the wedding.

I've worked on a budget and now to just find a place that has the date and the price I want along with allowing outside foods!  Alrighty then!

Alright guys, I'm off to see what I can get the kids to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment